SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer

Simply a flawless masterpiece.

Next One. A Story About Hysteria Next One. A Story About Hysteria

This was pretty alright.
My only complaint is that the movement is a bit too slow at some points, like when he was ripping off his hair he could have moved a bit a faster when he ripped his hair to give a feeling of that he was pulling his hair really hard, it's almost the same thing with the part where he rips his jaw off but i'm not very sure if that was intentional to make it look like it getting torn apart slowly.

He also doesn't seem to show any pain at all, but again, i'm not sure if that was intentional to emphasis on the fact that he's out of his mind or not.

Love how the professor is acting like this is just some normal thing kids do in universities and he shouldn't do anything other than just sit there and look at the kid like this without caring at all, the guy literally tor himself apart and he's just sitting there looking like "There we go again, another kid being dumb" it kinda gives a more "disturbing" feel to the whole movie.

All in all, great movie. 10/10

djavh responds:

Thank you for a comment. You are absolutely right about the hair. I was so tired while shooting that part that I did not realize that I should do another take and later it was too late because the set was already torn apart. The jaw part was intentional. It starts slowly and a guy has to put a lot of strength to rip it off. The pain part was intentional too: when he is in his crazy mode the pain does not matter. Anyways, I am very glad you enjoyed it.

Yooka Failee Yooka Failee

I really love how your animation always makes things a lot funnier than they already are.
Great job as usual!

Universe Hopper Universe Hopper

Great game, really nice mechanics too! great job.
Though i recommend adding a preloading screen because it took the game a while to load and i thought it froze or something. also would recommend adding some instructions like "Use the mouse to aim your grapple hook, and shoot it at planets with the left mouse button"

But all in all this is a really fantastic game, great job!

Sick Day Sick Day

Very good atmosphere.
Honestly the game itself isn't that much advanced in terms of game mechanics and graphics, but this actually makes the game better, the music also adds on to the atmosphere and makes the game a lot more awesome.

It's simple in a good way, fun to play and fun to watch (And also to listen to c: )
Great game, keep it up!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I feel like I built the game around the music. Simple in a good way, soothing, but really good atmosphere.

FH Christmas Party 2016 FH Christmas Party 2016

Really good game!
Nice character design and graphics too. :)

Signal Signal

Didn't know you could program music instead of compose it or write it. damn man, this is actually really good, even though it's procedurally generated, it still sounds so "Human" and so put together, it just doesn't have that robotic randomness to it. great job man!

SnowTeddy responds:

I've done a few in the past, check out Symphony of Chaos, that one is more audible than this. Modern procedural music deals with machine learning. It's really powerful tool to use. I've attempted to generate micro melodies in the past to find interesting chord progressions. Computer could do what I could only dreamed.

A good way to learn about procedural music is with Chuck. http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/

Easy to learn for beginner and powerful.

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

Nice song. really nice atmosphere too.
And i'm really sorry this is happening to you, man. i kind of understand what you mean though, my life has hit plenty of dead ends and sometimes it feels like it's always going to be like this, i've wanted to throw myself off from a building and hit the ground and die plenty of times, but i haven't given up yet and i'm continuing to try to move forward in life and be happier, and so should you, keep fighting, there's light at the end of the tunnel for you, you just can't see it yet, but you will soon as long as you keep going. as for the rent, maybe ask a friend or two for help? parents? or anyone who can give you money? pretty sure someone can help you out now.

Walden Town Theme Walden Town Theme

Pure beauty.
Great job guys!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

Meow Meow

This ain't bad. good job.

Bun Man Bun Man

Nice drawing. but tbh, the only reason i'm leaving a review here is because i think PandaKapow's reivew is literally shit disguised as a review. "Art isn't art until you take it seriously" objectively speaking, there's no such thing as real or fake art, there's only "Art" and a piece of art is still a piece of art no matter how shitty or beautiful it looks like or how serious or unserious you are about making art, what seems like shit that shouldn't be considered art to you, can be art and even a masterpiece to some other people with different beliefs about what qualifies as "Serious artwork" and "Unserious artwork" or even "Good" or "Bad" artwork, and obviously, opinions can't be facts, so a piece of art can't be considered as "Non-art" just because you subjectively think it's not art.

And also when are you considered as someone who takes their art seriously? when you draw the Mona Lisa in insanely high detail in water color on a large canvas? or when you draw a dragon on a small leaf using dragon's blood? this whole theory/argument is purely elitist, and based on subjective standards too. now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you can't hate anyone's artwork or find it horrible, no need to even respect it at all just because it's "art", all i'm saying is, if you think that just because you don't like a certain drawing or think it's not some "Serious work" or something like that based on subjective standards then it's not art, then that's really stupid.

Again, though, great artwork, keep it up and you'll get somewhere near those said "Serious artists" who make "Real art" /Sarcasm.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

That review is art. I thought it was a copypasta lol

Cat Dude Cat Dude

Ey, this ain't bad. no mouth again though?

Oddlem responds:

Yeaaah, looked weird with it on so I took it off. ;w;