Next One. A Story About Hysteria Next One. A Story About Hysteria

This was pretty alright.
My only complaint is that the movement is a bit too slow at some points, like when he was ripping off his hair he could have moved a bit a faster when he ripped his hair to give a feeling of that he was pulling his hair really hard, it's almost the same thing with the part where he rips his jaw off but i'm not very sure if that was intentional to make it look like it getting torn apart slowly.

He also doesn't seem to show any pain at all, but again, i'm not sure if that was intentional to emphasis on the fact that he's out of his mind or not.

Love how the professor is acting like this is just some normal thing kids do in universities and he shouldn't do anything other than just sit there and look at the kid like this without caring at all, the guy literally tor himself apart and he's just sitting there looking like "There we go again, another kid being dumb" it kinda gives a more "disturbing" feel to the whole movie.

All in all, great movie. 10/10

djavh responds:

Thank you for a comment. You are absolutely right about the hair. I was so tired while shooting that part that I did not realize that I should do another take and later it was too late because the set was already torn apart. The jaw part was intentional. It starts slowly and a guy has to put a lot of strength to rip it off. The pain part was intentional too: when he is in his crazy mode the pain does not matter. Anyways, I am very glad you enjoyed it.

Yooka Failee Yooka Failee

I really love how your animation always makes things a lot funnier than they already are.
Great job as usual!

PepeTrumpMakingFunnyFacesForAmerica.MP4 PepeTrumpMakingFunnyFacesForAmerica.MP4

This is pretty good honestly, would make a great meme too.
Nice animation!

ConeZone responds:

Dude thanks so much, I really appreciate the kind words! :D

Universe Hopper Universe Hopper

Great game, really nice mechanics too! great job.
Though i recommend adding a preloading screen because it took the game a while to load and i thought it froze or something. also would recommend adding some instructions like "Use the mouse to aim your grapple hook, and shoot it at planets with the left mouse button"

But all in all this is a really fantastic game, great job!

Sick Day Sick Day

Very good atmosphere.
Honestly the game itself isn't that much advanced in terms of game mechanics and graphics, but this actually makes the game better, the music also adds on to the atmosphere and makes the game a lot more awesome.

It's simple in a good way, fun to play and fun to watch (And also to listen to c: )
Great game, keep it up!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I feel like I built the game around the music. Simple in a good way, soothing, but really good atmosphere.

FH Christmas Party 2016 FH Christmas Party 2016

Really good game!
Nice character design and graphics too. :)

Walden Town Theme Walden Town Theme

OTUP OTUP

Pure beauty.
Great job!

JaThu responds:

Hoho thanks man, glad you liked!

Exploration Exploration

Really nice, sounds like something you'd hear in a video game, great job!

Clock Crew Magnets 2017 Clock Crew Magnets 2017

These are really nice. great job!

Clock Crew Force Clock Crew Force

Basically "Perfection"

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I should've added the big core from Gradius but I wouldn't want to plagiarize someone who made an existing Big Core using seven force parts... :P

Portrait study under different lighting directions (Light Study) Portrait study under different lighting directions (Light Study)

These are actually really good, i wouldn't call this a "not-so-successful" attempt at doing lighting, honestly, i'd say you've done pretty good for someone who's just started studying lighting, i mean, i know i can't do lighting properly even after trying like millions of times, and in fact, i wish if i could do lighting that looks as good as what you've done here. anyway, great job as always!

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you :) I think this exercise is hard to do but I think i need to give it more time to master. I will do another one and another till i finally get it right :)

Thank you for the support and encouragement it really helps :)