Next One. A Story About Hysteria Next One. A Story About Hysteria

This was pretty alright.
My only complaint is that the movement is a bit too slow at some points, like when he was ripping off his hair he could have moved a bit a faster when he ripped his hair to give a feeling of that he was pulling his hair really hard, it's almost the same thing with the part where he rips his jaw off but i'm not very sure if that was intentional to make it look like it getting torn apart slowly.

He also doesn't seem to show any pain at all, but again, i'm not sure if that was intentional to emphasis on the fact that he's out of his mind or not.

Love how the professor is acting like this is just some normal thing kids do in universities and he shouldn't do anything other than just sit there and look at the kid like this without caring at all, the guy literally tor himself apart and he's just sitting there looking like "There we go again, another kid being dumb" it kinda gives a more "disturbing" feel to the whole movie.

All in all, great movie. 10/10

djavh responds:

Thank you for a comment. You are absolutely right about the hair. I was so tired while shooting that part that I did not realize that I should do another take and later it was too late because the set was already torn apart. The jaw part was intentional. It starts slowly and a guy has to put a lot of strength to rip it off. The pain part was intentional too: when he is in his crazy mode the pain does not matter. Anyways, I am very glad you enjoyed it.

Yooka Failee Yooka Failee

I really love how your animation always makes things a lot funnier than they already are.
Great job as usual!

PepeTrumpMakingFunnyFacesForAmerica.MP4 PepeTrumpMakingFunnyFacesForAmerica.MP4

This is pretty good honestly, would make a great meme too.
Nice animation!

ConeZone responds:

Dude thanks so much, I really appreciate the kind words! :D

Sick Day Sick Day

Very good atmosphere.
Honestly the game itself isn't that much advanced in terms of game mechanics and graphics, but this actually makes the game better, the music also adds on to the atmosphere and makes the game a lot more awesome.

It's simple in a good way, fun to play and fun to watch (And also to listen to c: )
Great game, keep it up!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I feel like I built the game around the music. Simple in a good way, soothing, but really good atmosphere.

FH Christmas Party 2016 FH Christmas Party 2016

Really good game!
Nice character design and graphics too. :)

S.T.A.N.D. S.T.A.N.D.

This game is good but sometimes, this game is so easy that you don't really need any kind of slow motion movement to evade your enemies, and the hero or whatever you call him is kinda too slow, the bullets are also barely hard to evade whether you're in bullet time or real time.
But hey, it's not such a bad game, it's a really good game actually.

Walden Town Theme Walden Town Theme

OTUP OTUP

Pure beauty.
Great job!

JaThu responds:

Hoho thanks man, glad you liked!

Exploration Exploration

Really nice, sounds like something you'd hear in a video game, great job!

S U N S E T L O V E R ~ L O S T E D M E M O R I E S .... S U N S E T L O V E R ~ L O S T E D M E M O R I E S ....

This is actually really good.
Nice drawing and song :)

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

:))))

Rum'nCoke: What's that? Rum'nCoke: What's that?

I'm actually really curious about what's this weird thing they saw. anyway, great work!

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Thank you buddy!

A deadly tcg A deadly tcg

"36 Layers" i wonder how you can even manage all of this, i never worked with layers at all and all of my works are done on exactly one layer and that's still hard to manage, lol.
Anyway, great artwork as usual, this one stands out a bit though, something's a bit different about the colors, they seem a lot more "vibrant" either that you're trying something new or that you've improved, whatever it is, keep it up, great job!