All 174 art Reviews

Clock Crew Magnets 2017 Clock Crew Magnets 2017

These are really nice. great job!

Clock Crew Force Clock Crew Force

Basically "Perfection"

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I should've added the big core from Gradius but I wouldn't want to plagiarize someone who made an existing Big Core using seven force parts... :P

Portrait study under different lighting directions (Light Study) Portrait study under different lighting directions (Light Study)

These are actually really good, i wouldn't call this a "not-so-successful" attempt at doing lighting, honestly, i'd say you've done pretty good for someone who's just started studying lighting, i mean, i know i can't do lighting properly even after trying like millions of times, and in fact, i wish if i could do lighting that looks as good as what you've done here. anyway, great job as always!

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you :) I think this exercise is hard to do but I think i need to give it more time to master. I will do another one and another till i finally get it right :)

Thank you for the support and encouragement it really helps :)

Shiba! Shiba!

Really like the simplicity of this drawing. also cool doggo.

Treasure Hunt Treasure Hunt

Nice one.
Love the small bits with animation btw, it makes things even funnier.

ChazDude responds:

I know rite?

Portrait Study no.9 - Using Andrew Loomis's Method Portrait Study no.9 - Using Andrew Loomis's Method

I've said it before and i'll say it again, your works just keep getting better and better every time you upload something. amazing work as usual, good job!

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you so much :) really happy to hear that

Figure Drawing 11/30 (Andrew Loomis's Method) Figure Drawing 11/30 (Andrew Loomis's Method)

Nice figures! really nice poses too, they kind of make these figures seem more alive and less "boring" Great job as usual. :)

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you i appreciate it and glad u liked it :)

Llama king!-Art trade Llama king!-Art trade

Nice work!
Really like the caption btw "I'm a Llama"

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Hehe :) Glad you like it!

Portrait Study no.8 - Using Andrew Loomis's Method Portrait Study no.8 - Using Andrew Loomis's Method

The way you improve so fast is just unbelievable, it's like every time you upload a new drawing online your skill level changes to something even better than what it already is. great work, man!

rainwalker007 responds:

You have no idea how good to hear that, specially today was a blue day for me
thank you for cheering me up ^_^ i really appreciate it

My sis My sis

Bet the expression on her face was priceless when she saw this, lol.

DoodlingHitman responds:

Heh.. Well.. She only looked at it for like 10 seconds and gave it a giggle.

Good enough, I guess. :3