All 158 art Reviews

S U N S E T L O V E R ~ L O S T E D M E M O R I E S .... S U N S E T L O V E R ~ L O S T E D M E M O R I E S ....

This is actually really good.
Nice drawing and song :)

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

:))))

Rum'nCoke: What's that? Rum'nCoke: What's that?

I'm actually really curious about what's this weird thing they saw. anyway, great work!

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Thank you buddy!

A deadly tcg A deadly tcg

"36 Layers" i wonder how you can even manage all of this, i never worked with layers at all and all of my works are done on exactly one layer and that's still hard to manage, lol.
Anyway, great artwork as usual, this one stands out a bit though, something's a bit different about the colors, they seem a lot more "vibrant" either that you're trying something new or that you've improved, whatever it is, keep it up, great job!

What are birds? What are birds?

These things that crash into windows and die all the time?
Great work btw.

The Tories have lost their majority The Tories have lost their majority

"U dun goofed"

ChazDude responds:

She tried to take us for granted and is now using the Northern Irish hard-right to stay in Downing Street.

Pathetic.

Cats are dumb Cats are dumb

I can see why you'd call this cat dumb because it's trying to walk but doesn't even realize that it's upside down. all jokes aside though this is really good, great job.

Oddlem responds:

Hey man, he's just tryin' his best :^(
But thank you though! xD

Floating around in Space Floating around in Space

Either that you were born with the ability to make great pixel art or that this isn't your first time, either way, this is just fantastic, great job!

MikuYuuka responds:

Wow thank you so much! This really means a lot to me! Tbh I wasn't sure if I should upload it to newgrounds but it seems to be good enough then! >w<
Thanks!

(Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5 (Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5

It's completely beyond my comprehension how one can make something so beautiful in all forms like this, great job!

rainwalker007 responds:

Step by step and little by little :)
all finished paintings started with one line

But i have to be honest, 99% of this painting beauty goes back to this gorgeous girl. such beautiful eyes she has.

16 Gremlin Diva 16 Gremlin Diva

I see you've been drawing a lot of full-body characters recently, i gotta say, they're all amazing but this one i the best so far, great job!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Aw thanks. It would be nice if you can offer some constructive feedback.

Mousing About Mousing About

Genius.

ChazDude responds:

Carl is suppressing someone's feelings, what a jerk.