Signal Signal

Didn't know you could program music instead of compose it or write it. damn man, this is actually really good, even though it's procedurally generated, it still sounds so "Human" and so put together, it just doesn't have that robotic randomness to it. great job man!

I0TA responds:

I've done a few in the past, check out Symphony of Chaos, that one is more audible than this. Modern procedural music deals with machine learning. It's really powerful tool to use. I've attempted to generate micro melodies in the past to find interesting chord progressions. Computer could do what I could only dreamed.

A good way to learn about procedural music is with Chuck. http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/

Easy to learn for beginner and powerful.

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

Nice song. really nice atmosphere too.
And i'm really sorry this is happening to you, man. i kind of understand what you mean though, my life has hit plenty of dead ends and sometimes it feels like it's always going to be like this, i've wanted to throw myself off from a building and hit the ground and die plenty of times, but i haven't given up yet and i'm continuing to try to move forward in life and be happier, and so should you, keep fighting, there's light at the end of the tunnel for you, you just can't see it yet, but you will soon as long as you keep going. as for the rent, maybe ask a friend or two for help? parents? or anyone who can give you money? pretty sure someone can help you out now.

Walden Town Theme Walden Town Theme

OTUP OTUP

Pure beauty.
Great job!

JaThu responds:

Hoho thanks man, glad you liked!

Exploration Exploration

Really nice, sounds like something you'd hear in a video game, great job!

Nitro - Lost (Chill Flip) [Chill Hop] Nitro - Lost (Chill Flip) [Chill Hop]

Awesome work, this sounds really nice and relaxing, really like the aesthetic to it too.

KSi - Миллениум KSi - Миллениум

Really awesome, nice work!

-:: Election of None ::- -:: Election of None ::-

God might have made a mistake when he created fascism, or was that Satan who created it? SO MANY QUESTIONS... great track though, really nice and atmospheric :)

Agitat0r responds:

Unfortunately, it's man who created hatred.

-:: Reason to Live ::- -:: Reason to Live ::-

God-like
That's all i have to say.

Agitat0r responds: