Woah Sharks Woah Sharks

That was honestly the most beautiful thing i've ever witnessed. great work!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Thank you and I had a good time with my shark pals and may do more music videos with them.

SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer

Simply a flawless masterpiece.

Next One. A Story About Hysteria Next One. A Story About Hysteria

This was pretty alright.
My only complaint is that the movement is a bit too slow at some points, like when he was ripping off his hair he could have moved a bit a faster when he ripped his hair to give a feeling of that he was pulling his hair really hard, it's almost the same thing with the part where he rips his jaw off but i'm not very sure if that was intentional to make it look like it getting torn apart slowly.

He also doesn't seem to show any pain at all, but again, i'm not sure if that was intentional to emphasis on the fact that he's out of his mind or not.

Love how the professor is acting like this is just some normal thing kids do in universities and he shouldn't do anything other than just sit there and look at the kid like this without caring at all, the guy literally tor himself apart and he's just sitting there looking like "There we go again, another kid being dumb" it kinda gives a more "disturbing" feel to the whole movie.

All in all, great movie. 10/10

djavh responds:

Thank you for a comment. You are absolutely right about the hair. I was so tired while shooting that part that I did not realize that I should do another take and later it was too late because the set was already torn apart. The jaw part was intentional. It starts slowly and a guy has to put a lot of strength to rip it off. The pain part was intentional too: when he is in his crazy mode the pain does not matter. Anyways, I am very glad you enjoyed it.

Yooka Failee Yooka Failee

I really love how your animation always makes things a lot funnier than they already are.
Great job as usual!

PepeTrumpMakingFunnyFacesForAmerica.MP4 PepeTrumpMakingFunnyFacesForAmerica.MP4

This is pretty good honestly, would make a great meme too.
Nice animation!

ConeZone responds:

Dude thanks so much, I really appreciate the kind words! :D

Filthy Frank Anime Opening 2 Filthy Frank Anime Opening 2

Why can't i stop replaying this?...
Great work!

cat gets stuck in box cat gets stuck in box

This is actually pretty original.
Nice ending btw :)

RugBrats RugBrats

Watching this is an excellent way to ruin your childhood and laugh your ass off at the same time.
Amazing work!

Rickroll animation loop Rickroll animation loop

Amazing!
Love the fluid animation.

Muffin Time! Muffin Time!

This is awesome!
Too bad she wants to die though, she's pretty adorable.